and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
Friday, September 30, 2005
Band
Hi I'm Dad. This is (or was) my band, Peavine Creek. We play folk music. Have I had any gigs lately? I don't know, but it would be awesome if I took some photos at my next gig.
I don't remember posting this, but it's there, so I guess I did. I've got a gig tonight in another band. This one still exists, though, and has recorded a CD. Does this blog have audio?
2 Comments:
I don't remember posting this, but it's there, so I guess I did. I've got a gig tonight in another band. This one still exists, though, and has recorded a CD. Does this blog have audio?
Dad
It can if you want it to. Which band did you have a gig with? Take some photos and email them to me!
Post a Comment
<< Home