and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
posted by Ingrid @ 4:46 PM 6 comments
Qapla'!! pIvanqu'!
He said, "Victory!" (and something else). And I say the same, Dr. Anderson.
Yup - Qapla' == success, andpIvanqu'! == we really salute you!
Way to go, Dr. Ingrid! I knew you could do it. Your proud Dad.
Woo-hoo! Congratulations. (I hope to join you soon, but we'll see.)
Thanks everyone! That photo was taken near a cedar glade in Alabama in 2002, when I was helping my labmate find some Leavenworthia alabamica plants.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Qapla'!! pIvanqu'!
He said, "Victory!" (and something else). And I say the same, Dr. Anderson.
Yup - Qapla' == success, and
pIvanqu'! == we really salute you!
Way to go, Dr. Ingrid! I knew you could do it.
Your proud Dad.
Woo-hoo! Congratulations. (I hope to join you soon, but we'll see.)
Thanks everyone! That photo was taken near a cedar glade in Alabama in 2002, when I was helping my labmate find some Leavenworthia alabamica plants.
Post a Comment
<< Home