New look at Wilton Drive


I've been trying for 3 days to post some pictures -- I'm in my office with photos I brought from home on a CD.
The front yard has been planted in all native, shade-loving species. It doesn't look like much now, but they will grow up and nearly all will bloom. And there is even some azaleas left on the far right. There is a flagstone walkway from the front door to the driveway.
Enjoy, and come see us. And check out the report I wrote that was published yesterday. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/ad/ad363.pdf. Have fun.
Dad


2 Comments:
Mae beat me to the post...as I was trying to post this comment. Yay, thanks for working on it for three days, I'm glad you finally got it on there. Great photos--I want to incorporate the wilton drive sign photo in the template somehow...The yard looks a bit bare, but full of potential! It will look great once it all grows up. I like that you guys planted a new little tree too. Here's to new beginnings!
Congratulations on getting your 32 page paper published! Nice tables. It's frustrating that no one ever wants you to use vertical lines sometimes, but I have to admit that the tables look nicer without them...
Post a Comment
<< Home