6.2 miles of fun
I have no picture, but I ran a 10K on Sunday, and this about sums it up:
Date/Time: Dec. 11, 2005, 9:30 am
Location: Central Park, NYC
Weather: 33 deg., 82% hum., partly cloudy
Other fun facts about the race I found on the New York Road Runners Page:
I ran it in 56:53, which is a 9:10 mile pace, better than I was expecting!
I was 2,603 out of 4,085 runners. Of the 910 runners in my age range (20-29) I finished 322. Of the 1868 women that ran, I finished 921.
And here is a fun fact, my age-graded performance level percent is.: 53.3 percent.
That means, according to the site: Age-graded performance level percent (AG %): Ratio of the world-class time for an individual's age and gender divided by the individual's actual time. A performance level of 100% is approximately the world-record level, 90% equates to world class, 80% is national class, and 70% is regional class.
Regional class, watch out!


2 Comments:
Go Mae!
Way to go Mae. I'll send you the Peachtree Road Race application when it comes out. Weather conditions should be quite different.
Post a Comment
<< Home