and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
posted by Ingrid @ 3:50 PM 4 comments
Get your ham license back! Then you can buy a small handheld like I've got and not pay the cell phone company!!(Of course, you'll only be able to talk to other hams... )[I'm the only one in our family without a cell phone....]
You know, they have walkie talkie/cell phone hybrids. They should have cell phone/ham radio hybrids. Then when catastrophes strike, and the cell phones go out, you can still use your ham radio, right?Happy Braille Day.
That photo does not do justice to your cell phone, Ingrid.
Yeah, its like a glamour shot of my cell phone. You can't see that its five inches thick.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Get your ham license back! Then you can buy a small handheld like I've got and not pay the cell phone company!!
(Of course, you'll only be able to talk to other hams... )
[I'm the only one in our family without a cell phone....]
You know, they have walkie talkie/cell phone hybrids. They should have cell phone/ham radio hybrids. Then when catastrophes strike, and the cell phones go out, you can still use your ham radio, right?
Happy Braille Day.
That photo does not do justice to your cell phone, Ingrid.
Yeah, its like a glamour shot of my cell phone. You can't see that its five inches thick.
Post a Comment
<< Home