Monday, March 13, 2006

The moon

From Henderson Street, near my apartment, 7pm, Bloomington.

3 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Great shot, Ingrid. We were just sitting on the back porch watching the moon rise over Georgia. Mom says the kids go crazy every time there is a full moon.

Dad

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Full disclosure: The photo credit for this one belongs to Chris Herlihy, as well as the Times Square photo from the last trip to New York...but I did suggest that it would be a good photo. He also took the one of me on the Staten Island Ferry, which I posted recently. I can't take credit for all these photos! Hopefully someone else will post to the blog soon!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

Hey you know, you have the artistic vision... this story reminds me of the story about Ansel Adams and how he saw a the moon rising over Las Cruces, New Mexico (I think that's the town) in his rearview mirror and he got out of his car and took the photo! Anyway- great collaboration, Ingrid and Chris!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home