Saturday, June 27, 2009

A look back: Alaska 2005

I realized last weekend at Reunion--while trying to explain my Alaska trip to a fellow Carl from Alaska--that I had never organized an online album for my Alaska trip in 2005. Also, another friend told me at Reunion that she is planning a cruise to Alaska, so I thought now might be the time to share the photos finally (I started this blog the fall after that trip, so I never posted my photos on here). The Evolution Meetings were in Fairbanks in 2005, so my lab mate and I took a week off afterwards and drove around. It was an adventure! Click here or the photo below for the album.

2 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

That was a wonderful slideshow, Ingrid. It must be really gorgeous in Alaska, in the summertime at least. Thanks for posting this.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Mae said...

so pretty!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home