Monday, January 30, 2006

Mae's news


Fascinated as I am by this twins discussion, I must interrupt to bring good news: I've just gotten a new job, at the Financial Desk of the AP. I think it will be a good learning experience with a lot of opportunity for advancement in the future, etc. I start on Feb. 13, so wish me luck!

Mae

5 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Joel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Joel said...

majQa'! Congratulations!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Congratulations and good luck!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

That's wonderful, Mae! I know you've been looking for a long time. Now if only Norris could get a new job...

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

Mae- I know I've never met you but Ingrid kept us all updated by the minute on the job prospect followed by job offer and we cheered in the post-doc office for you. Congrats! ~Daniela

 

Post a Comment

<< Home