and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
posted by Ingrid @ 7:35 PM 4 comments
Hi Ingrid, Very nice. Unfortunately, the crab apple is about gone. It took a beating when a tree came down from across the creek a couple years ago. There's not much left of it, but it did have a few blooms. The dogwoods are pretty much over here. Dad
Oh well, at least it all lives on in my memory, with the azalea bushes. :)
i'm jealous - the dogwoods are out? it's still cold here.. when do the pacific dogwoods come out? July? michelle
Hi Michelle! I liked your Spring in Vancouver and Bloomington post, especially the 2nd photo of the pretty purple fruits. I hope the dogwoods there flower soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Hi Ingrid,
Very nice. Unfortunately, the crab apple is about gone. It took a beating when a tree came down from across the creek a couple years ago. There's not much left of it, but it did have a few blooms. The dogwoods are pretty much over here.
Dad
Oh well, at least it all lives on in my memory, with the azalea bushes. :)
i'm jealous - the dogwoods are out? it's still cold here.. when do the pacific dogwoods come out? July?
michelle
Hi Michelle! I liked your Spring in Vancouver and Bloomington post, especially the 2nd photo of the pretty purple fruits. I hope the dogwoods there flower soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home