Monday, December 31, 2007

Congratulations, Jorge and Weena!

Congratulations, Jorge and Weena! After their Thailand Wedding, Jorge and Weena got married in Las Vegas, and Chris and I went to celebrate their American Wedding. The complete slideshow is available if you click here. It was great to catch up with Jorge and also Nancy, who lives in nearby Henderson, Nevada! Also, I tried gambling--I gambled three dollars and lost it all!
They got married in the Little Chapel of the West, in a charming five minute ceremony.

Nancy and I at the wedding, if you look closely you can make out Steve and Chris as well. As you can see, we outshine our men easily.

We had dinner at the only Peruvian restaurant in Las Vegas, and posed by the photo of Machu Picchu, of course.

Wait, is this where Mae works? The New York New York Hotel and Casino was a hilarious miniaturization of New York. See the Flickr slideshow for more of New York New York.

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Mae said...

cool pics! i didn't know the old AP building was replicated in little New York!!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Christian said...

Your friends got married at the same chapel that Kevan and I were married in!!!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

That's so funny, Christian. I had no idea that is where you got married!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home