We finally got our first real snow--here's our back porch view. There's nothing like the first real snow to help me appreciate having a garage (I had never had one until I moved to the townhouse).
I don't know how this little gal feels about all the snow, but check out her haircut.
Also, we are trying a pork roast with orange-chili sauce in the crockpot today. We wanted a recipe to use our habaneros and have an excuse to make bacon this morning, and it fit the bill. We'll see how it turns out tonight.
3 Comments:
Very pretty. I love the snow.
I couldn't believe it the other day when Eric told me it was 60 degrees in Bloomington (it was like 5 degrees here that same day).
Pork roast sounds yummy- hope it turns out as good as it sounds.
It was very pretty this morning to wake up to all the snow.
And I also couldn't believe it when my parents told me it was 76 in Atlanta when the rest of the country was having an ice-storm!
All you Minnesotans probably had the first snow a while back, no?
Yes, the snow hit here a couple of weeks ago. And frankly, I'd like some more to fall- a dusting or so. To cover up the ugly yellow stains from dogs uh marking their territories, and blackish stuff from road schmutz, and the like.
We did miss the ice-storm, thankfully. That sorta thing really freaks me out.
Post a Comment
<< Home