Tornados and Kittens
We are under a Tornado Watch in Nashville tonight, which I am totally unfazed by since we now have a huge basement! Prior to the rain, Chris and I were hanging out in the back yard while Chris was installing his new Thule rack to put the canoe and kayaks on his car and rescue them from their Murf-purgatory. We had an unexpected and very cute polydactyl visitor!


2 Comments:
What would the princesses say? They already miss you, and now I'll have to tell them you have new friend with a terrific nose stripe and great stunt-girl potential. This sort of visitor is always a treat. When we go to Kaikoura we love the cat visitors we get there and named one that visited this past January Posy Toes, because she was always posing in such a way to show off her beautiful toes. If this sweetie keeps coming around you will need to give him/her a nickname. Lynda and the Princesses
Lynda and Princesses! So nice to hear from you. Black and White Kitty was so adorable, but no match for Jessie and Jenny. I am looking forward to getting a table, chairs and plants for the deck and then hopefully there will be more kitty visits. Hope things are well in Bloomington! ...January Posy Toes...ha ha ha
Post a Comment
<< Home