I know, but what does it mean? Does it mean that I can't relate emotionally enough to take photos of human subjects, so I have to take photos of trees instead? Mae, you were always good at taking people photos--you had good ones of granny and grandaddy.
Uh, I think it just means you're good at taking scenery pictures. You could take some pictures of Gregory. I'm sure you'd take some great ones. And plus he'd probably love all the attention. Besides, you've got some great cat pictures over there on that other blog.
Yes, cats are easy because they are so un-selfconscious and active. People are so self-conscious when you take their picture, especially grown ups. I think the photo you take immediately after the staged one is the best.
6 Comments:
Awesome picture, Ingrid. Where is it at? I can't wait for all the trees to turn.
It's on Hawthorne, the street that turns into the roundabout by the greenhouse. It's so far ahead of everyone else!
You have a knack for taking good scenery pictures, which reminds me: You should post some of your Alaska pictures.
I know, but what does it mean? Does it mean that I can't relate emotionally enough to take photos of human subjects, so I have to take photos of trees instead? Mae, you were always good at taking people photos--you had good ones of granny and grandaddy.
Uh, I think it just means you're good at taking scenery pictures. You could take some pictures of Gregory. I'm sure you'd take some great ones. And plus he'd probably love all the attention. Besides, you've got some great cat pictures over there on that other blog.
Yes, cats are easy because they are so un-selfconscious and active. People are so self-conscious when you take their picture, especially grown ups. I think the photo you take immediately after the staged one is the best.
Post a Comment
<< Home