and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
posted by Anonymous @ 2:26 PM 5 comments
especially if you can just take awesome New York photos from your window...Is that Cooper Union?
A couple of New York schools are hiring. How do you think Gregory would take to NY?That picture kind of looks like you're floating in air. It's the view from nowhere. (Sorry, inside philosophers joke--and a dumb one at that.)
Uh oh. Guess I can cancel those plans.
Uncancel them, and lets all move to New York.
Ok, now I'm offended. Do I *look* like that kind of guy? I mean, come on. When I move to New York I'm not gonna be *your* neighbor.And, ok, why do I use 'ok' so much?And, ok, did you see the squid/whale website? Very cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
especially if you can just take awesome New York photos from your window...Is that Cooper Union?
A couple of New York schools are hiring. How do you think Gregory would take to NY?
That picture kind of looks like you're floating in air. It's the view from nowhere. (Sorry, inside philosophers joke--and a dumb one at that.)
Uh oh. Guess I can cancel those plans.
Uncancel them, and lets all move to New York.
Ok, now I'm offended. Do I *look* like that kind of guy? I mean, come on. When I move to New York I'm not gonna be *your* neighbor.
And, ok, why do I use 'ok' so much?
And, ok, did you see the squid/whale website? Very cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home