and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
posted by Ingrid @ 2:08 PM 1 comments
Two things: 1) When I get a job, are you going to put up another post, this time in ALL CAPS? Something like "MORE PEOPLE GET JOBS AND LEAVE!!!"Of course, by the time I get a job, you'll be gone anyone, so I suppose it doesn't matter.2) Is that at Alison's house? Because if it is, it looks like the photo is reversed. Isn't her garage door on the other side of the garage?
Post a Comment
<< Home
1 Comments:
Two things:
1) When I get a job, are you going to put up another post, this time in ALL CAPS? Something like "MORE PEOPLE GET JOBS AND LEAVE!!!"
Of course, by the time I get a job, you'll be gone anyone, so I suppose it doesn't matter.
2) Is that at Alison's house? Because if it is, it looks like the photo is reversed. Isn't her garage door on the other side of the garage?
Post a Comment
<< Home