Hi Mae. While Ingrid's in the greenhouse, or whatever, I'll give it a try:
When composing a post, there's a little box with a picture in it. It's small, but it looks like a scenery picture. Click on that and a window pops up. Click on choose file. Then upload. Then done. After all that, some html should appear in your post, or if your using the compose option, the picture should appear.
Or something like that. Is that about right, Ingrid?
(I feel like I'm a cohost on a blog show) That's right, Jon. For all you Mac users out there, try to avoid internet explorer, which is an undependendable blogger medium, surprisingly. While fine on the PC, on the Mac, try firefox or safari. Back to you, Jon.
Well, Ingrid, that's exactly right. And who would want to use Internet Explorer, anyway, when Firefox is available, today, on a PC near you? I tell you what you need to try, in addition to Firefox which is absolutely fantastic, is another Mozilla creation meant entirely for you Mac users out there: Camino. It will really let you photos shine.
And speaking of photos, Ingrid, this one's great. I especially like how, scanning from left to right, from buildings to lake, the fog really picks up. Beautiful. How did you do that, Mae?
(Ok, I'll turn off the color commentator voice now. Nice picture, Mae.)
I'm tempted to say something sarcastic, like, "Cool, Mae posted a picture *and* made a joke," but I don't think I know Mae well enough to pull it off. Plus, we wouldn't want to discourage her from posting more pictures, would we? More pictures and jokes! More pictures and jokes!
6 Comments:
Hi Mae. While Ingrid's in the greenhouse, or whatever, I'll give it a try:
When composing a post, there's a little box with a picture in it. It's small, but it looks like a scenery picture. Click on that and a window pops up. Click on choose file. Then upload. Then done. After all that, some html should appear in your post, or if your using the compose option, the picture should appear.
Or something like that. Is that about right, Ingrid?
(I feel like I'm a cohost on a blog show) That's right, Jon. For all you Mac users out there, try to avoid internet explorer, which is an undependendable blogger medium, surprisingly. While fine on the PC, on the Mac, try firefox or safari. Back to you, Jon.
Awesome photo, when can I go?
Well, Ingrid, that's exactly right. And who would want to use Internet Explorer, anyway, when Firefox is available, today, on a PC near you? I tell you what you need to try, in addition to Firefox which is absolutely fantastic, is another Mozilla creation meant entirely for you Mac users out there: Camino. It will really let you photos shine.
And speaking of photos, Ingrid, this one's great. I especially like how, scanning from left to right, from buildings to lake, the fog really picks up. Beautiful. How did you do that, Mae?
(Ok, I'll turn off the color commentator voice now. Nice picture, Mae.)
ha ha
I'm tempted to say something sarcastic, like, "Cool, Mae posted a picture *and* made a joke," but I don't think I know Mae well enough to pull it off. Plus, we wouldn't want to discourage her from posting more pictures, would we? More pictures and jokes! More pictures and jokes!
Post a Comment
<< Home