Friday, October 07, 2005

New York



Watching tv or movies always makes me miss my visits to New York, since they always romanticize and glamourize it. Not that it isn't a pretty awesome place... here are a couple of my favorite new york shots from the archives.

5 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Jonathan D. Jacobs said...

That's Mae, right? (I think it is, anyway. It's a little small to tell.) In front of? And with?

I get to go to New York in December! Aren't you jealous, Ingrid?

If my interviews go well, Mae, maybe we can grab lunch together. Or something.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Jonathan D. Jacobs said...

So it it you, Mae?

The conference is from the 27th to the 30th. I'll be at the Hilton (as long as I can get a room there).

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

That's Mae and I, Jon. In front of Columbia's library.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Jonathan D. Jacobs said...

Nuh-uh. I don't believe you. Which one is which. I thought the one on the right was Mae. Are you on the left?

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Yep, I'm on the left...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home