Sunday, March 26, 2006

Greenhouse Days

One good thing about being in the rooftop greenhouse all hours is that you get a nice view of the sunset!

This photo sums up my life right now pretty well.... This is the roof of my greenhouse at night, when it reflects everything.

4 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

I was a little worried that the 1st photo was going to be of the sunrise! Really cool greenhouse roof as mirror photo! I love the impressionistic view of Silene and stakes.
Janet, do you miss Silene yet?! ;)

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Anemonella said...

Y'know, I desperately miss actually collecting data, and I miss getting to listen to 60-hour books on tape. But I don't miss staking! I'm even dreading having to stake my tomato plants this summer.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Anemonella said...

And I also miss how Silene smell.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

Anemonella- you should smell Mandy's greenhouse with the latifolia x diclinis hybrids...it's beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home