Thursday, April 27, 2006

We ♥ pizza

Chris and I went to see if it was really true that they had heart-shaped pizzas at Mother Bear's Pizza on Wednesday. And yes, it's true! And yummy.

5 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Is Chris any relation to Betsy Herlihy (NY hepatitis B coordinator)?

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope.
And for the record, as far as I know, I am also not related to Saturday Night Live producer/writer Tim Herlihy, Connecticut State Senator Tom Herlihy or Actor Dan O'Herlihy...
-Chris

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ingrid,
This is your Aunt Patsy and I am very interested in you and Chris eating heart shaped pizza together. Who is Chris? Is he your boyfriend or just a friend? You know how nosy I am so tell me the story from beginning to end.

Also, I have been meaning to send you a card congratulating you on your graduation. That is quite an accomplishment. I am very proud of you.

I talked to your Mom last night and we are going to see Granny on Mother's Day. I hope that works out.

Love the pictures of your flowers.

Love Patsy

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger patsy ganelda said...

ingrid,
i have my own blog now! i hope you will visit and send me some pictures of your flowers.
the address is http:patsyganelda.blogspot.com hope to hear from you soon love patsy

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Hi Patsy! It was great to talk to you today! Yes, Chris is my boyfriend and we like to eat heart-shaped pizzas together. :) Good luck uploading your photos and let me know if you need any help. I can't wait to see them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home