and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
posted by Ingrid @ 7:08 AM 2 comments
Thanks, Ingrid! It was great to see you, and it's great to be up here in MN, after a LONG drive. Have fun in NYC. Dad
What a lovely picure!I e-mailed your dad about the carolina hurricanes winning the stanley cup, but he didn't answer. I guess he is in denial about people in the south being able to play ice hockey tee hee.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Thanks, Ingrid! It was great to see you, and it's great to be up here in MN, after a LONG drive. Have fun in NYC.
Dad
What a lovely picure!
I e-mailed your dad about the carolina hurricanes winning the stanley cup, but he didn't answer. I guess he is in denial about people in the south being able to play ice hockey tee hee.
Post a Comment
<< Home