Mae & Mom, New York City
Sounds like Mae and Mom had a good time in New York. They didn't take any photos so here is an archival one from 2003 or sometime, at Columbia University when Mae was getting her degree...It's taken in front of the Columbia University Library. Just one and a half weeks until I am there, having a fun time and taking lots of photos.


3 Comments:
i know lynda had a good time in new york. i have been thinking about taking a trip to see christian. lynda would have to go with me because i am scared to fly or maybe just scared to die. she will help me through it because that's what sister's are for.
i have left a post on my blog about commenting when people view our blogs. it kindof hurts my feelings when i post pictures and noone comments doesn't it yours? keep up the good work posting and i will do the same. love aunt patsy
Hi Patsy! I went through the same thing when I started my blog (and I wrote a similar post (check out http://wiltondrive.blogspot.com/2005/09/ok-blogger-isnt-posting-my-photos.html) , and I wrote: "Where's the love, people? There are little 'comment' links at the bottom of each post, and you should feel free to comment, even if you don't want to post..." Ha ha. At some point your blog will reach an equilibrium and you will know what to expect about people commenting...like you said, it takes a special person to know how much just one comment means!
This is from Mom. I did so take some pictures and you will be receiving them soon. We had a fun NY experience including riding bikes along the Hudson River and seeing a replica of one of Christopher Columbus' ships.
Post a Comment
<< Home