and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
posted by Ingrid @ 8:23 AM 4 comments
This is just too darling! I want to scoop you guys up and cover you with kisses. But I guess you all are too old for that now. Happy Birthday Mae & Ingrid!
They're sooo cute when they're little!Happy Birthday! Uncle Joel.
Happy Birthday Mae and Ingrid, I took the day off to celebrate, and just got back from playing banjo in Mom's class. Talk to you l8r, Dad
Thanks Mae, Daniela, Joel, Dad, and Christian! Yep, we turned 29, and we will be 29 forever!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
This is just too darling! I want to scoop you guys up and cover you with kisses. But I guess you all are too old for that now. Happy Birthday Mae & Ingrid!
They're sooo cute when they're little!
Happy Birthday!
Uncle Joel.
Happy Birthday Mae and Ingrid,
I took the day off to celebrate, and just got back from playing banjo in Mom's class. Talk to you l8r,
Dad
Thanks Mae, Daniela, Joel, Dad, and Christian! Yep, we turned 29, and we will be 29 forever!
Post a Comment
<< Home