and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Sugar Creek, continued
Chris has a clear waterproof bag for his camera and he took these photos through it...There are three beautiful covered bridges that span the river where we kayaked.
So cool! Is this creek navigable (is that the word?) in the autumn? If so, Eric and I would love to go kayaking there. We'd have to rent as we don't own but there must be somewhere around here that does that. I haven't kayaked on a river since I left Virginia :(
1 Comments:
So cool! Is this creek navigable (is that the word?) in the autumn? If so, Eric and I would love to go kayaking there. We'd have to rent as we don't own but there must be somewhere around here that does that. I haven't kayaked on a river since I left Virginia :(
Post a Comment
<< Home