Monday, October 09, 2006

TV - mania


Since nothing really interesting has happened to me and Ingrid isn't here to post, I think I will write about a central figure in my life: TV. Well I don't have "appointment shows" and all I usually end up watching is Law and Order reruns and movies on TBS and TNT. Oh, and last night I was highly entertained by Masterpiece Theater's take on "Casanova." (Yes. I am a dork.) But there is one new fall show I know is dumb but still find really funny: The New Adventures of Old Christine. Something about the writing just makes me laugh. It's on tonight, yay!

I want to get into "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" but so far all the dialogue makes me really bored. Not like "SportsNight" (Aaron Sorkin's first show) which is totally great and hilarious and everyone should put the DVD's on their Netflix cue RIGHT NOW.

Ok, that's all. Boy won't we all be happy when Ingrid resumes posting!

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Casanova, is that what that was? I kept surfing through it going from the baseball playoffs and Sunday night football. I couldn't figure out what that was. Anyway, Mom is back and had a wonderful trip and maybe will post something later.

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home