
I think I'm the last person on the face of the earth to join Netflix, except for my parents! It probably would have taken me longer if Chris hadn't given me a gift subscription. My first movie is going to be "The Best of Youth", which is actually a six-hour-long movie about the history of Italy, but I haven't read a single thing negative about it, and apparently everyone loves it and you can't tell that six hours have gone by when its over! Let me know if you have any Netflix recommendations or if you want to be my "Netflix Friend."
5 Comments:
I watched it in 2 three-hour parts when it was in the cinema, and i would recommend doing it that way.
The three hours at a time thing sounds good. Course, I want to do anything right now besides pack. I hate packing!!!!! Moving, it sux.
You should take a break and watch it with me! Or maybe two three hour breaks...
What does "Netflix friend" mean? Are we really the last people on Earth not part of this? Surely there are others of our kind. Anyway, I think I would love to watch that movie because I really like Italy. MOM
Rest assured, we do not have Netflix, Lynda. Of course, everyone knows how many movies we watch... Acually, on New Year's Eve, Joel, Liv, and I viewed "Little Miss Sunshine," "Nacho Libre," and "School of Rock" (which we own). And the night before we watched "Talladaga Nights." A record!
Post a Comment
<< Home