and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Christmastime at the Anderosa
Our house is highly decorated this year, thanks to Lynda. It has 3 wreaths, a lighted lampost, and a very skinny Santa Claus seen to the right of the door. Merry Christmas, everybody!
Wow, great decorations, the little blue house looks nice. I can't wait to see them in person on Saturday. Thanks for posting to the blog, it was getting a little lonely! I've been occupied with the cat blog...
3 Comments:
Wow, great decorations, the little blue house looks nice. I can't wait to see them in person on Saturday. Thanks for posting to the blog, it was getting a little lonely! I've been occupied with the cat blog...
I love the Anderhouse! It's just our kind of house.
the decorations look great guys. see you friday!
Post a Comment
<< Home