Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Candy is dandy, the sequel


As per a previous post, I like candy. Now there is further evidence as a story I wrote about holiday candy for the AP was published in the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

You can read the story here.My coworker Shaila wrote the cardigan story, I wrote the candy part and an intrepid editor at AJC combined them.

As everyone knows the most important part of being a writer is when your parents see your byline in the local paper!

3 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Well, I just hope that someone is getting me some candy for Christmas. Just kidding...

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Yes, Mom and I have been reading the Business section of the AJC diligently -- we never did before. So keep those stories coming...you should hear Mom scream when she finds your name.

Dad

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Lynda S. said: Yes, I admit that I am excited when I see Mae's name in print but I don't scream. It's more like jubilant shouting. MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home