Save scrabulous

Well we need a new post! So for lack of anything better...Ingrid and I have been playing Scrabulous on facebook, which is just like Scrabble except they say its not. Chris is the one that told us about it. Also it doesn't tell you what the different colored squares mean (i.e. double word score) which has been confusing to me. Well, the owners, somewhat understandably, wants them to cease and desist. Anyway, I am playing four games simultaneously withe people as far away as London (and as near as my coworker) so I hope they don't shut it down until I win all of them! Here is the article. Save scrabulous!


2 Comments:
Scrabulous is my new favorite thing!!! They can't take it away from me!
Hi Christian!
People I know have been playing Scrabulous for months but as soon as I start my first game this happens. No fair!
Post a Comment
<< Home