Thursday, February 14, 2008

in case you're wondering what i do...


Here is a good article about the trials and tribulations of the AP and print newspapers. I work for the financial news service they mention, basically a cash cow for the AP.
Also, happy birthday yesterday dad!!! and happy valentine's day today!

3 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Happy Valentine's day! I should do a "what I do at work" post too sometime soon...

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Thanks for the b-day greetings...If I'd known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself...

Re AP, sounds like it's good to be working in the part of the corporation that actually makes money...

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

What an interesting article. The AP is really an impressive organization, Mae. I'm proud of your association with it. I guess that newspapers will go out with the Boomers! It seems that no one is reading much these days anyway.
Happy Presidents Day!
Yes, Ingrid, I would like to hear about how the "pharm" business is doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home