Eric, Daniela and Thalia in Nashville
Daniela, Eric, and Thalia stopped by our bungalow in Nashville on their way down to the University of the South for Eric's 15th College Reunion. I was happy I was able to run over from work since I missed them in the Twin Cities when *I* was going to *my* reunion...it was great meeting little Thalia, she is quite a cute little character. Chris only made her cry a little bit. It was wonderful to have a reunion with them all, I'm so glad they could stop by!


2 Comments:
Ingrid,
More news of Thalia, please! Is she shy, flirty, serious? More!
Lynda D
Hi Lynda! We were lucky to get to meet Thalia. Thalia had beautiful eyes and a big smile, just like in her photos. She had a emotional expression where you couldn't tell if she was about to laugh or cry until she started doing one of them. She was very friendly and put her hand out to me almost as soon as we met, even though it was covered in baby drool. She is a sweetie pie!
Post a Comment
<< Home