Sunday, March 06, 2011

Waterfall Weekend at Fall Creek Falls

Chris and I spent the weekend at Fall Creek Falls State Park, where I did the final State Park Running Tour run and we hiked to see all the waterfalls.  This park is in the Upper Cumberland region and is consistently rated the top Tennessee State Park.  After lots of rain Saturday (but not while we were running) the falls carried much more water on Sunday.  I got a nice blue fleece jacket at the final Running Tour banquet! For the full Picasa album with captions, click here.

Fall Creek Falls, Cane Creek Falls, Piney Falls, Cane Creek Cascades

4 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Nice photos, Ingrid. What a difference a rainy makes! Congrats on your running tour.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Mae said...

cool waterfalls!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Looks very neat. I want to go! (but not run)

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

We tried them all out for you, and this is definitely the best one (west of the Smokies). Stop by anytime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home