Sunday, December 05, 2010

First Snow and Tims Ford State Park

Sunday we had our first snow of the season in Nashville.  Fortunately the weather held out through Saturday, when Chris and I went to Winchester, Tennessee to Tims Ford State Park for the Tennessee State Park running tour run.  It was cloudy but not rainy or snowy, and the run was on a nice paved trail to a beautiful overlook of the lake (for a few more photos click here).


I haven't put up any photos from Standing Stone State Park or David Crockett State Park, so here are a couple (and click here for the photo album for the whole series that I will keep adding to).
Runners heading to the start at David Crockett State Park in Lawrenceburg, TN.
Standing Stone State Park in Hilham, TN.  The runner in the center is one of the older runners who is a regular (over 70), warming up for the race.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger John E. said...

Nice photos of race -- I like the "mid-air" running shot. Sounds like a great way to explore TN.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Mae said...

looks like fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home