Friday, November 26, 2010

T-Day on Belwood Street

Mom and Dad came for Thanksgiving with Chris and I.  Fortunately I didn't have to "host" too much since Mom planned the meal and brought the food!  We were sad that Mae couldn't join us this year so I am posting some photos for her!
The weather was a balmy 75 degrees on T-day so we had many windows open.  Here is the spread.

Here is the scene at eye-level!

Here we are trying to entertain ourselves in Mae's absence.

Chris did a good job carving the turkey.

We spotted Mae's name in the paper afterward so there was a little piece of her visiting after all...

 We went for a walk the next day at Long Hunter State Park and saw this wild turkey.

Group photo!

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Mae said...

Looks like fun! That is cool that you saw one of my stories!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Mae said...

looks like a nice park walk!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger John E. said...

Thanks for posting, Ingrid. It's almost like being back in Nashville. We had a great time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home