June and July catch up post
Well, July has just started but I still feel like I need to catch up! I spent Father's Day weekend in Atlanta catching the Father's Day Braves game with Mom and Dad. Go Braves!
A trip to Ikea was also on the Atlanta itinerary, with some good finds.
If you don't have a photo by the big swedish horse statue in Minnesota, are you really an Anderson?
July has been fun so far. We celebrated the 4th of July weekend with a roadtrip through Indiana, with a stop in Bloomington to see Jen and Oliver (Des was caving), Curt and Lynda, and Jenny and Jessie. Here's a comparison photo from last weekend with the photo from Jen and Oliver's visit in 2009. Oliver had grown so much!Our next stop was Elkhart, Indiana for an architectural tour to see houses and buildings designed by Chris's great great grandfather. Click on the photo or here for the Picasa Album.




1 Comments:
Thanks, Ingrid. That was a wonderful tour. I am so impressed by the gorgeous buildings!
Post a Comment
<< Home