Monday, July 11, 2011

Office!

Just to remind everyone, this is what I looked like the last time I had an office. Tired!  :)

My job changes every year, which I think is a perk of working for a fast-growing company.  I just moved into an office on the 10th floor, after a year an a half of working in a cubicle on the second floor, after a year of sharing an office on the 9th floor. Who knows what next year holds!  Maybe even a new building?

 Me in the new office.
My three fellow program managers all moved into similar offices, here is Mythili, working late.

Chris also moved into an office.  Just kidding, my office again.

This gives a better perspective on how the offices are laid out.

3 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Mae said...

wow nice digs! Great view!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Congratulations on scoring a great office -- with a view...

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Thanks for posting photos of your office, Ingrid. It is very nice and how great to have a window and a beautiful view. I'm proud of your progress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home