2011 Highlights
I was inspired by a 2011 monthly highlight roundup I read recently and wanted to be a little retrospective about 2011. A good year! I'm already nostalgic.
January - Mae and Mom went to Costa Rica!
February - I went to NYC to help Mae move. Mae hearts Brooklyn :)
March - Lynda came to write a paper with Chris. I ran through Times Square during the NYC half.
April - A visit to Reelfoot Lake. I also spent an inspiring aweekend at a lung cancer advocacy summit (related to my work).
May - Turned 34. Ran through Brooklyn for the Brooklyn half. Visit to Chattanooga with Mom and Dad.
June - Mom and Dad went to Pennsylvania to ride bikes!
July - I got an OFFICE. Found my wedding/engagement ring. Visit to Elkhart, IN by way of Bloomington.
August - Totally Awesome trip to Buffalo and Toronto.
September - Totally Awesome trip to Minnesota and the State Fair.
October - I started looking for a wedding dress.
November - I found my wedding dress!
December - Got married in Hawaii!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home