Mother's Day to Father's Day 2012
This is officially an epic catch up post. I have just finished my Picasa Albums for recent trips (links are Toronto Vist and Niagara-on-the-lake). A few photos below - We spent Mother's day weekend in Chattanooga, at the Pickle Barrel patio, where Chris and I meet up with Peavine Creek.
On Mother's Day we had a nice brunch at the Blacksmith Bistro and Grill in St. Elmo.
Later in May, Chris and I traveled to Toronto to meet our new nephew and godson Lucas Connor Herlihy.
Then Chris and I took off in our rented Fiat convertible for the Niagara wine region.
We stopped by the amazing Canadian side of the falls! With rainbows, boats and double falls!
Finally, last weekend I spent Father's Day weekend in Atlanta, with great weather!


2 Comments:
Just seeing this catch up post! Lots of fun trips! Yay.
How nice to see so many family members in one post! How lucky we are.
Post a Comment
<< Home