Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Journal of an injury: Day 5

I think Wilton Drive will be a good place to keep my journal of recovery. I have gotten so much support from my husband and my family in the five days since I broke my ankle and I am so grateful.

Beautiful flowers from my sister and succulents from my husband.

I will publish a photo of me in the hospital room another day.

Beautiful flowers from my parents.

A shot of my 'plan board' at the hospital complete with crazy broken ankle diagram by my doctor.

Thanks to my mom for the thoughtful get well card. It is nice to be able to recuperate at home for a few days.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa Ingrid, How did you do this?
Lynda Delph

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

I had a minor injury (sprain/small fracture) from May that I made worse by falling the wrong way on it. In the backyard...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home