Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Las Vegas


This was the best part about Las Vegas: everything actually on the ground sucked...

8 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Can't wait til Nancy moves there, maybe we can all go hiking in those mountains!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Jonathan D. Jacobs said...

Yeah, UNLV is hiring, too. At least I could play poker all the time. But it doesn't sound all that great. Maybe not the place for Gregory. (But he is good at poker...)

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Jonathan D. Jacobs said...

Beside the plane trips, were there parts of Las Vegas that were not on the ground that didn't suck? Just asking...

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Jonathan D. Jacobs said...

I was joking. See, I asked if there were parts of Las Vegas that were *not* on the ground...oh, nevermind. It was a dumb joke anyway.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

That would be funny if you (jon) and Nancy both ended up in Las Vegas...She could babysit until she has her own...

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

How strange it is to click on a blog and see a comment about me having children! Ha ha.
No offense taken, Mae - I'm with you. I plan on avoiding LV as much as possible - to the mountains it is!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

oops, sorry Nance. Hope you aren't offended

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Jonathan D. Jacobs said...

Can I be offended?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home