Monday, May 08, 2006

Attic Window Quilt

Aunt Patsy made me this quilt when I was younger, called 'Attic Window' (I think). I think she chose this pattern because I had an alcove in my room with a little window, and it used to be the attic. I just found out that my cousin Christian, Patsy's daughter, started a photo blog too! I love seeing photos of her cute dog, Max.

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

I know, it's so fun to catch up! Your little dog Max is so cute, and I love the shot of the mountains. It must be so beautiful there this time of year.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger patsy ganelda said...

ingrid, that is so sweet of you to show the attic windows quilt. i hope it gives you a cozy feeling when you use it and that you think of me love aunt patsy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home