Monday, June 19, 2006

NYC countdown: 2 days


Mae writes: I was walking with Karen near Chinatown, and this guy had a monkey he was walking on a leash. And we were just walking by, and all of a sudden this monkey just takes a flying leap at me!!! It was very scary. If he hadn't been on a leash he would have totally leapt on me. I yelled out cause I was scared! I never do that. [Well, I do all the time--Ingrid]

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger John E. said...

Sorry about the monkey, Mae. I'm glad it didn't happen when I was with you because I would have stomped on it! Hope you and Ingrid have fun. Mom

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger patsy ganelda said...

I hate those scary monkeys. Be careful in that big city. you never know what might happen!
What's an IMs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home