Thursday, June 22, 2006

Running the show

So Ingrid is visiting me in New York so I guess it is up to me to post something. Of course the production value will plummet...

How about a little self promotion? (I've been in New York too long.)

Here is a freelance story I wrote for my friend in London, appearing in the American New Scientist. Here goes my rusty HTML....its's here.

Also, congratulations to Patsy on her new laptop!!!!

5 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Joel said...

Very cool! I listen to the New Scientist podcast every week!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Guess what, I'm commenting from a new black MacBook here at the Flagship Apple Store on Fifth Avenue. It's totally crazy, you have to go into this huge glass box in a plaza on Fifth Avenue, and then descend down stairs into the store....Thanks for posting, Mae!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Also, congrats on your cool article, Mae, and on your new laptop, Patsy!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger patsy ganelda said...

good article mae. you are such a great commenter. you and ingrid are doing some very impressive stuff. i am very proud of both of you.
i absolutely love my new notebook. this is like having a whole new world opened up to me.
it's never too late to learn new tricks. i know you and ingrid will make lots of new memories in ny city

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger John E. said...

Hey Mae,
Nice article, with very useful information which will probably get read by a lot of people. Way to go.

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home