Bike tour of the UP


We are back from our epic tour of the UP, and I wanted to post a couple of pictures. Yes, it's hot down here, too, but we had great weather in Michigan, along with gorgeous scenery, and lots of riding, eating and sleeping. We weren't sure how this would go, since we hadn't done one of these rides for 8 years, but it went really well, even though we had to ride as much as 73 miles in one day. We are rather pleased with ourselves, and planning the next adventure. Anyone care to join us?
Here is a picture of Lynda on the tour of the Marquette lighthouse high above Lake Superior, and one of both of us on the road.
Dad


3 Comments:
Sorry about the bragging but it was pretty cool to be up there. I especially like sleeping on my air mattress! MOM
I would brag too if I had done such a tour! Thanks for posting the pictures.
It's been horribly hot and muggy here, but we finally got some rain and now today is beautiful. We played a concert at Lake Como on Sunday night and it was about 100. The entire audience clustered on the back row so they could be near the lake and possibly catch a breeze.
Great photos, post more! Glad you guys are back home...
Post a Comment
<< Home