Monday, July 10, 2006

Glass Houses


A final New York trip post...we went to the new flagship Apple Store on Fifth Avenue, which was cool--down a staircase underneath a big glass cube. It was very novel but also very much like a greenhouse!

4 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Joel said...

It's famous - just be sure you use the bathroom before getting in the elevator!

http://news.com.com/2061-10793_3-6077844.html

Trapped in the Big Apple store
May 30, 2006 7:35 AM PDT

Some New York City tourists apparently became trapped in the glass elevator at the new Apple store around 9 p.m. Thursday. ....

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Yikes, glad we didn't go in the elevator!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Jonathan D. Jacobs said...

Ok, I'm settled in to Minneapolis now, and I thought I'd finally comment at Wilton Drive. (Sorry for the long absence.) This is a natural post for me to comment on so, uh:

Nice pictures. I'm jealous. While there are three--three!--Apple stores here in the Twin Cities, none of them are as cool as that one!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Hey Jon! now that I have your address, I'm going to do a Mapquest/Google Maps project and figure out exactly how far away you live from all my relatives, just because I'm curious...your new neighbors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home