Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday fun


Here is a funny guide to quoting lines from the Simpsons, something many Andersons do on a regular, if not daily, basis.

My favorite line:

"You know what I blame this on the breakdown of? Society." I think Moe said it.

What are yours?

Happy Friday

Mae

8 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Joel said...

That's from episode 5F07 (Thanks SNPP.com!)

% Homer goes to Moes to have a few beers.

Moe: Sounds like you're having a rough Christmas. You know what I blame
this on the breakdown of? Society.
Homer: [Drunk] Yeah, you're right Moe.. you're always Moe.
-- "Miracle on Evergreen Terrace"

http://www.snpp.com/episodes/5F07

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

ha ha. Funny picture, Mae.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Hey Joel,
What about the time when the comic book guy is having a heart attack, and says as he collapses, "What is the Klingon word for loneliness?", then pulls out a book and reads the word -- probably something made up, not real Klingon.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Joel said...

NOT a heart attack - that was a different episode. This was an episode where the CBG had to make friends -
http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF08

HE says that when he is tossed out of Moe's. As noted on the SNPP.copm page:

The closest equivalent would be the phrase "jImobqu'" (pronounced jhi-mobe-koo), which means "I'm so alone!" Comic Book Guy's attempt of "ghardak" is gibberish.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

The one we use most frequently is from Grandpa when he was asked if he was senile or just pretending to be: "A little from column A, a little from column B." It works in so many situations.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger John E. said...

I've been thinking of these all day, so here are a few more favorites:

NASA man: Sorry Mr. Gumble, but there will be no more beer for the duration of the training program.
Barney: What, 3 whole weeks with only wine?


Marge: We're all aware of Grandpa Simpson's problems, but compared to Mr. Burns he's Judge freaking Rheinholt


Comic Book Guy: A sarcasm detector, now there's a great idea.


Lynda's faves:

Millhouse: Is it, Bart, is it really?

Homer: Marge, this place is a hellhole, and you know how I feel about hellholes.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger patsy ganelda said...

I don't watch the Simpsons. Sorry
):

 

Post a Comment

<< Home