No, I didn't have time to make a reservation. But we went to a brewpub called Brasserie du Ciel or something and to a cool poutine place where I had my first taste of Canadian poutine.
Good! I tried the 'Cask Conditioned Vaisseau des Songes - India Pale Ale' and the Rousse. I wish I could describe them the way Eric does but they were good. The place was a bit trendy and crowded but we enjoyed a game of Scrabble at a table we snagged and laughed over the random French tiles (K was worth 10 points or 4 points, depending on the language)
Thanks, Meaghan! We are already back, we actually got back on Canadian Thanksgiving (Monday) because we celebrated it early up in Toronto (on Saturday).
6 Comments:
No, I didn't have time to make a reservation. But we went to a brewpub called Brasserie du Ciel or something and to a cool poutine place where I had my first taste of Canadian poutine.
Beautiful photo!!! Montreal looks lovely. This is made me want to go on a road trip, right.now.
And how was Brasserie du Ciel?
Good! I tried the 'Cask Conditioned Vaisseau des Songes - India Pale Ale' and the Rousse. I wish I could describe them the way Eric does but they were good. The place was a bit trendy and crowded but we enjoyed a game of Scrabble at a table we snagged and laughed over the random French tiles (K was worth 10 points or 4 points, depending on the language)
ooooh, the cask conditioned IPA sounds yummy!
Thanks, Meaghan! We are already back, we actually got back on Canadian Thanksgiving (Monday) because we celebrated it early up in Toronto (on Saturday).
Post a Comment
<< Home