and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
Monday, November 06, 2006
When smoking was cool...
Here is a photo from Island Lake, circa 1985, that Teresa mentioned. Candy cigarettes for everyone from the resort store...Lynda photographed it with our digital camera so we could put it on here.
Thanks so much for doing this! And I love the digital picture of a picture. Where is little Livvy? Perhaps sitting out in the lake, swallowing some water for her later diagnosed giardia.
5 Comments:
Thanks so much for doing this! And I love the digital picture of a picture. Where is little Livvy? Perhaps sitting out in the lake, swallowing some water for her later diagnosed giardia.
My brother and I loved those candy cigarettes too...so funny how times have changed, they would never fly today!
I love the expression on Stevie's face--"Who are these people and WHAT are they doing to me???"
Maybe Livvy was so precocious that she was taking the photo...look how tan we all are!!
BTW, the year is 1988 as Stevie and Liv were born in 1987.
Post a Comment
<< Home