Sunday, October 29, 2006

Remembrance of Halloweens past...



It was pretty scary back when these two were going out trick or treating...

Mom and Dad

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Mom, did you make all those costumes? That's amazing. I love how we both have star wands in the last one. Mae is so much more dramatic in all the photos, and I'm just standing there innocently...Where did I possibly get those boots in the Wonderwoman one?? Finally, what year is each photo from?

Thanks for posting from the archives!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

I'm glad you noticed that both the fairy AND the clown had wands. I'm sure you can imagine the scene if Mae had had to go out wandless. It sure does bring back a lot of memories! I always loved going out trick or treating with you two. MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home