Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's baby time in Minneapolis/St. Paul

My friends the Jacobs, had their second baby yesterday in Minneapolis, Emelia Jane Jacobs, 8 lbs, 6 oz. She's beautiful! Congratulations!






and my aunt Janelle and uncle Matt are due in two and a half weeks, in St. Paul, according to Aunt Teresa on the Anderblog. It would have been fun to have been able to go to the shower, but it will be great having a new little cousin to visit someday. Good luck you guys!

6 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

Yay! for babies!!!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Not to be picky, but Matt and Janelle live in St. Paul, not Minneapolis. Poor St. Paul is always forgotten, even though it is the capital! Thanks for the photo credit, though.
Perhaps the four Wilton Drive Andersons should plan a trip to ST PAUL this winter to meet the new baby. You are welcome to stay at our house.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

oops, thanks, Teresa. I'll change it. Sounds like a fun trip to me, what do you say, W-Dr. Andersons?

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Congratulations to the Jacobs. Such beautiful children! I am so excited about the newest Anderson baby. I can't wait to hear all about it. I am definitely up for a trip north. Thanks, Teresa, for the invite. I just wish that you were still making your Atlanta trips. Thanks for keeping us posted on the baby news, Ingrid.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Matt said...

I feel famous!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

ha ha. You should give the Wilton Drive blog an exclusive interview and tell the gender and name of the new cousin...unless everyone knows already...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home