and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
Monday, December 11, 2006
Lab Potluck
Wilton Drive has had few new posts lately so I thought I'd post a photo of a few of us in front of Lynda's fireplace at the lab potluck last weekend. Hope you are all keeping warm!
The greenhouse guys had just found a box of them at some point when I was a first year and they gave me a few. It would be cool to see postcards of other buildings from that time too!
2 Comments:
I love this postcard, it is super cool!!! Where did you ever find it?
The greenhouse guys had just found a box of them at some point when I was a first year and they gave me a few. It would be cool to see postcards of other buildings from that time too!
Post a Comment
<< Home